Monday, January 3, 2011

Reading Material

Looking for something to read in the new year? I've got just the thing for you, then! I'm hoping to do more reading this year (other than commentaries!), and I've already picked out one book for each month that I think you might enjoy reading with me. This month, I'm looking at Mark Batterson's In a Pit With a Lion on a Snowy Day. I'll create a post at the end of the month with some thoughts and questions on the book, but if you'd like to read it, too, and discuss it with me in person, just comment here or email me at betzy.elifrits.warren@gmail.com. I plan to have a "book club" type meeting each month, but the details of this meeting haven't been set yet because my "book club" is missing one important thing--you!! Will you come along on this journey with me? I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment